In 6 days we have a very important birthday. Jo turns 29!!! Okay so here's the list because we need the following:
1) Party hats. (Leah can probably have them knitted by then!)
2) Someone has to bake a cake. No I mean really bake it. (We've become very lazy just ordering cakes from Google photos.)
3) Food. We are a bunch of "eaters," so we definitely need food. And please don't forget the vegetarians!
4) Entertainment. I vote for lots of men. I see Kylie's hand is raised way to high, actually both hands. What's she doing trying to flag down a stripper? Okay, guys for Kylie. Hummmmmmmm, Severus' hand is raised, and so's Jorge's, Cece's, and is that Bindi or is she just swatting at a fly? Okay, Random Chickie, you should probably be in charge of entertainment. Don't disappoint because you have a lot of desperate housewives!!! And no, the men on this blog have absolutely NO SAY when it comes to entertainment. None.
5) What to wear? I think this should be a black tie affair. Ahhhhhhhhhhh, just kidding. Come as you are!
6) Someone has to bar tend because Bob has a shell to his ear. I say Giggie. She knows how to mix a mean drink. Okay, we'll all be drinking lemon drops. Oh. My. God.
7) Of course there will be dancing. Paula Abdul has agreed to judge us between jobs. So go out there and get your funk on. Don't hold back. This is for the money honey. The winner will recieved a gorgeous plastic gem set in a gorgeous plastic band. Someone will need to donate 10 cents so I can get it from the gumball machine at Save Mart.
8) I'll do the flowers.
9) Okay, I think we're ready. Cece's the "Boss Lady" so I think this should all be organized through her because I have no clue how to do it!!! What are friends for?! Do you think I should tell her?